There are several different types of markets in Budapest, like farmers' markets or antique, design, flea, manufacturer or other miscellaneous markets. It is worth exploring them if you are looking fora fresh product or some unique treasures. Below we try to collect some interesting market halls and markets.
Markets of the Municipality of Budapest
Within the administrative boundaries of Budapest the handling, operation and running of market halls, markets, shopping centres and other commercial establishments belong to the Budapest Market Halls Ltd. The Management is responsible for the supervisory tasks in 14 commercial establishments in Budapest.
- Central Market Hall
- Fehérvári street Market Hall
- Bosnyák square Market Hall
- Rákóczi square Market Hall
- Kórház street Market Hall
- Flórián square Shopping Hall
- Tétényi street Shopping Hall
- Nagykőrösi street Flea Market
- Liget square Shopping Hall
- Nagysándor József street (Erzsébeti) Shopping Hall
- Római square Shopping Hall
- Szentendrei street Shopping Hall
- Batthyány square Market Hall