It is everybody’s most precious dream to have a job that they love and enjoy doing. My passion for jewellery goes back all the way to my childhood. I graduated as a goldsmith in 1983 and has been expanding my professional skills ever since.
In my career so far I had worked as a goldsmith in several workshops in Hungary, then I worked as a jewellery and precious stone expert. To this day I accept engagements as an expert witness, for insurance companies, agencies of investigation and private individuals.
- In 1985 graduation from the Precious Stones Skills course organized by KIOSZ,
- In 1989 graduation from the Advanced Precious Stone Recognition Course organized by ELTE TTK,
- In 1992 graduation from the Precious Stone Appraiser course organized by Victoria,
- In 1995 I was appointed a Forensic Precious Stone Expert.
My long-time dream came true, when in the autumn of 2007 I could open my own jewellery gallery in Falk Miksa street, an antique neighbourhood known for its regular exhibitions. I am a regular participant of the annual FalkArtFórum artistic event, where I come with special programmes and new collections each time.
Some famous visitors to our shop:
- Szacsvay László, actor
- Donald Sutherland
- the family of the Sultan of Brunei.