June 10-12. 2016.
Walking is a great way to get to know a city. Whether it’s the main sights or smaller details, walking tours are likely to show you something surprising and leave you bursting with new facts and anecdotes.
There were more than 20 walks.
The aim of these walks to show the secrets of the themed and shopping streets of Budapest. You can have a guided walk in the streets below:
· Liszt Ferenc Square
· Falk Art Fórum – Falk Miksa Street
· Királyutca-Designutca Cluster – Király Street
· KultUnio Cluster – KultUnio Quarter
· Bartók Béla Boulevard – Bartók Béla Street
· Palota Piknik – Mikszáth Square and Krúdy Gyula Street
· Pozsonyi Piknik – Pozsonyi Street and its neighbourhood
· Ráday Soho – Ráday Street
· Fashion Street – Deák Ferenc Street